Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Bandit Of Love, or, ZOMG MemeTagged!!!

JLK has stolen a meme from Facebook called "Stupid Mouth Shut" and has tagged me with the contagion of a thousand random iTunes songs!!! ...Ok, twenty-two. Random songs, that is. I am prone to hyperbole this morning.


RULES:
a) Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle
b) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d) Tag at least 5 people
e) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (no they don't, actually)
f) Have Fun! (Step f is not required)


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
"Blue Christmas" covered by the Del McCoury Band (ROFLOL, I'm so sad :D)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"Leave You Far Behind" by Lunatic Calm (I wanna take you on a roller coaster, I wanna take you right over the line!)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"To Whom It May Concern" by Duran Duran

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"The World Has Turned And Left Me Here" by Weezer (ROFLOL!!! See? SO SAD!!! :D)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Electric Barbarella" by Duran Duran (omgLOL-- yes, of course, how could I not have seen it before? I want to have/be a sexdroid!!!)

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"Never Did No Wanderin'" by The Folksmen (ROFLOL-- My mama was the cold North Wind, my daddy was the son....of a railroad man from west of Hell, where the trains don't even run!)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Walking On Broken Glass" by Annie Lennox (So true. ;D)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Surf Wax America" by Weezer (I can GUARANTEE this one is untrue, LOL!)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Little Birdie" by The Stanley Brothers (Especially when they're on my roof making their damned woodland creature racket!)

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
"Yellow Cab" by M.I.A. (an evasive answer if ever I've heard one!)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Tangled" by Jackie Allen (Hee! My husband is my best friend, so that would be tangled IN THE SHEETS, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHA... HA... hoo.)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Groove Is In The Heart" by Dee-Lite (Oh YEAH BABY!!! :D)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Relaxation Spa Treatment" by Dan the Automator (...LOL!)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Dark Angel" by Laurie Anderson ( :) :) :))

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? (For the record, it was "Love Song For A Vampire" by Annie Lennox, why yes we ARE big huge geeks, why do you ask?)
"Suckerpin" by Modeselektor (ROFLOL!!!)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"I Want To Hold Your Hand" covered by Al Green (Hey, works for me!)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Sinners And Their Repentances" by Bob Mould (ROFLOL!!!)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"Kiss Me" by Robbie Williams (LOL! "She gave me laughter and hope and a sock in the eye")

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Born On a Sunday" by The Art Of Noise (That's right-- my greatest secret is that I'm really Claude Debussy! Suck it, Tchaikovsky!!!)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"Acc-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive" by Johnny Mercer (Oooh, and I AM! :D)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Cotton Needs Pickin'" by Ry Cooder (...um...)

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"The Bandit of Love/Cheatin' Waltz" by the Chieftains with Carlene Carter (Aaaaaand I did. :))


So, anyone else want to play? Right now, I'm thinking of:

1. PalMD, to get his mind off his back pain
2. Cyberlizard
3. BabbleOn
4. EvolvedRational, 'cause I reeeeeeally want to know what she keeps on her hard drive! :D
5. My Fair Scientist, who I'm just now getting to know! :)
6. Plants Are the Strangest People
7. Podblack Cat

As always, everyone please feel welcome to play or not, as you like! If you do play and are not on this list, do please leave me a note in the comments so I can come read your results! :)

5 comments:

CyberLizard said...

This is going to be interesting. Just thinking about what's on my iPod... man, there could be some interesting answers.

JLK said...

LOL! I'm so immature. It's like the stupidest meme ever, yet it's kinda fun and ends up pretty funny!

mr_subjunctive said...

I would, but I don't actually have one of them iPod thingies. Or anything similar, even, actually.

Perky Skeptic said...

Then Mr. Subjunctive gets to roll dice at his record collection. OH NO A CRITICAL HIT!!!

Joy said...

I don't have any of those, either. I might be able to make it work since I have a 6-CD thing I can put on random play.

Thank you for including me. I can't play in the reindeer games. :-(